Thursday, August 19, 2010

It's Veggie Pizza Time!...

Veggie Pizza Pizzazz, that is. I finally finished the bulk of the "Garden Fresh" by Andover designer fabric family of pieces I've affectionately named "Veggie Pizza". You can now see them in my boutique, Poladora.

This is the main quilt wall hanging. It is hand-beaded, hand-embroidered, hand-quilted, hand-appliqued, and...well, you get the idea. If you look closely, you'll see that every white dot on the red squares is beaded with a white bead, as well as most of the veggie parts and pieces throughout the quilt.

 There's a smaller mini version of the quilt that is actually designed to be a table scarf to match the wall hanging, but could be easily used as a wall hanging itself, for smaller budgets.

I've also promised to make some smaller items from leftover fabric and I'm doing just that. I've already posted napkins and pot holders at Poladora, but am also working on a set of placemats that will appear as soon as they are finished.


Then, it is on to some leftover fabric items for the fans of Mocha Meringue!

No comments:

Post a Comment