Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Can You Describe this Face?...

...I can! It's one of my grandson's expressions and difficult to describe other than WOW! BTW, he's really a very good looking boy.

Yes, we continue to be a parent's worst nightmare...in this case, a Grandpa who makes go-carts for the grandkids. Notice, No seat belts, NO helmets, NO pads... somehow, they both survived the ride around our HUGE circle driveway on the flat.

Ready...










Set...                                                
(I guess Grandpa didn't want his picture taken. BTW, he's quite handsome too.)
GO!...








Gee, who do you think is holding on tighter - Grandpa or our grandson?... and is that our grandson's little foot pressing on Grandpa's foot even harder than Grandpa wants to go? Naw! (See, I told you they were both very good looking!)

2 comments:

  1. I would say that's a look of pure joy! :) I'm glad they got to experience that together - Isaac's talked about it all week, so I've been told.

    ReplyDelete