Saturday, January 8, 2011

Things to Come...

I thought I'd share a few things I've been, or are going to be, working on this year...

I plan to continue my series on "Attracked to the Flame" for those of you who found that interesting. Next, I'll talk about my burner (otherwise thought of as a torch), and my fuel source.
In my stash of "working on" projects, I have some things like these...














And, in my bucket of things I'd like to do is play around a little bit with "steampunk" jewelry - and, a more refined and unique version of that with some real antique time piece parts. Afterall, I can't just do things that everyone else does. That's just the quirky me... stayed tuned and "expect the unexpected".

















Have you visited my Internet Boutique "Poladora" lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment