Saturday, May 29, 2010

A Walk in the Woods...

Complete with a bug (euh), these beautiful white wild flowers are everywhere in our woods. Just taking a photo of one alone can make the best shot, but this clump was too full to resist.

This is a viola (which grow everywhere on our property up north in various color combinations), that illustrates just how much pollen was in the air. Sinus headache, anyone?

Also in the woods, was a wild iris similar to the domestic one I've pictured in a previous blog. What is that creature checking it out?!












As soon as our hobby farm sells in IL, my husband Mike, my doxie "Teddy", and me will be moving up to the woods of WI where I took these pictures. Right now, I'm traveling back and forth with my developing creations for Poladora (my sooner-than-you-think-to-open Etsy boutique), which is not all that fun! Some things are in IL - some things are in WI - the piece/part/supply I need is always in the opposite place that I am in...I know, I know, I'm whining.

But, it's all good. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment