Wednesday, June 23, 2010

There's Nothing More Satisfying...

...than working on a project for someone you love!
Don't get me wrong - I love to create things for other people to enjoy. It's just that, when you know you're working on something for someone you love (such as one of my daughters in this case), there's a different kind of satisfaction in knowing you'll be able to see your item used by someone you know or see on a regular basis. Of course, this is assuming that they like it enough to wear and/or use the item after you give it to them! (What I like is not always what my daughters like...)

What I'm showing you here is just a piece of the work so I don't completely ruin the surprise for my daughter (in case she's lurking around my blog). But I will show you more after her birthday!

This is a lovely print from the designer collection known as "Dolce". I have chosen this and a couple of coordinate fabrics for the project.

Stay tuned and you'll get to see the job when it's done...

I hope you're having a wonderful summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment