Saturday, June 26, 2010

Logos. logos, logos...

I thought I'd give you an update on the progress of my Etsy shop Poladora...


You've probably already seen this in a post below but I am so proud of it, I wanted to show it to you again! Due to the wonderful contributions of both a dear friend and the extreme talent of the head designer (and owner), Kim Arden at Graphic Alchemy, we were able to achieve the look and feel of what I envisioned for Poladora. Partial to swirls and dots, the flourish was a big hit with me!

Within the Poladora Boutique lives three little shops. One is "SISSY", which I've explained a little about already in a previous post. Here' is the logo for SISSY:

A little more "fun", SISSY stands for Sensory and Immune System Stimulating Yarns. Mostly soft and cuddly things for newborns through childhood, SISSY takes care of the cuddle needs of adults too! Every SISSY comes with the notion that "I'm a SISSY so you don't have to be!" And remember, no two SISSYs are alike...


The Glass Ceiling is all about the torch! Lampworks, that it. Anything that originates from the torch (jewelry, marbles, beads, paper weights, terrarium toys and animals, pens, wine stoppers, letter openers, etc., etc.), will probably end up in the Glass Ceiling shop.



A little more classy, the Boutique will hold just about everything else. You never know what I might come up with! "Expect the Unexpected..."

No comments:

Post a Comment