Saturday, July 17, 2010

another Glimpse...

...of the growing "Mocha Meringue" family of creations...

In this photo, you see three pieces - partials on a dark chocolate Mocha Meringue pillow (which you've already gotten a glimpse of), a dark chocolate "Totse" (that's pronounced TOTE-SEE), which is a tote/purse combo, and, an item from the "SISSY" line...

Like the pillow, the "totse" is hand-embroidered, three-dimensional, and sports precious beads - this time in sterling silver.


The next picture introduces an item from my SISSY line called the "mini-scarf". This one is also made from the Mocha Meringue fabric line, as a well as coordinating SISSY yarns in colors to compliment the Mocha Meringue line.



The SISSY mini-scarf is designed to pretend to be an accessory to your favorite blouse or top, yet in the SISSY spirit, actually keep you warm in those dreadfully cold restaurants and shopping malls we like to frequent so much. (Sometimes I'll even put one on at home when my husband has control of the air-conditioning! Brrrrrrrrr...

Casual enough to wear with jeans, this SISSY also sports some hand applied, strategically placed precision glass beads from Japan with a real sterling silver finish for just a hint of sparkle! (I just can't help myself.)

This mini also introduces a different color scheme for my Mocha Meringue collection called "Hazelnut"!

See these and more when I begin to place my creations on my Etsy site "Poladora".


Now, where is that chocolate that I hid from the hubby?...

No comments:

Post a Comment