Saturday, August 14, 2010

Authentic on Steroids

Is this cool fabric, or what? As promised, this represents my latest love affair with a fabric line. Introducing "Urban Art" by Stefanie Brandenburg. Much like "Authentic" by Moda (which I also have in my stash), this fabric lends itself to anyone connected in any way to print, newspapers, writing, vintage type and typewriters, etc.

I can't wait to get my hands on this! (But I have to finish a couple of other projects first - sigh.) I have a couple of other coordinates, also by Stefanie Brandenburg, on order. Stay tuned and you'll be able to see this stuff come to life!


On another note: I've added a few more "categories" to my Etsy Boutique "Poladora".

SISSY FAB! is a new category for items created in the spirit of SISSY, but that are made out of either a combination of yarn and designer fabric, or no yarn and just the FABric!

For those of you on a tight budget, I've included a category for each one of the shops just for you! For SISSY items that are less expensive, I've made a category "SISSYs for savings". For less expensive Boutique items, there's "the Boutique on a budget", and for anything made of glass, we have the creatively named "Glass Ceiling broke(n)". Keep your eye on those categories for items to be placed there soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment