Saturday, August 7, 2010

I Haven't Forgotten...

...my promise to place items on my Boutique, "Poladora" at Etsy that are less expensive.

I'm currently trying to finish up the "Mocha Meringue" line of products and am now ready to create some fun things with left over fabric for the smaller budget. So if you love Mocha Meringue, stay tuned!

I'm also finalizing my really fun "Veggie Pizza Pizzazz" - a nine-patch wall hanging in the tradition of pizzazz, without following the rules (of course). I blogged about the piece earlier and promised some less expensive items from this line as well - "Garden Fresh" by Andover - and I've already started!


After that, look out for some really cool fabric I can't wait to get my hands on to begin creating! If you were a big fan of "Authentic" by Moda, you'll think my latest love is a kin to Authentic on steroids! Next time, I'll give you a sneak peek of the fabric...

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment