Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I am the Queen of Procrastination...

...but who could help themselves when you can walk in the woods this time of year? Even though the leaves are pretty much gone now, there are always beautiful things to wonder upon...
 

 
Just a dead twig can be very beautiful if you really look at it...

Something as simple as milkweed going to seed can inspire one to want to - oh - say have a sweater made of this stuff!

So while I submerge myself back into my work (darn), I shall resurrect the Totse Process once again. No, really! AND, I will be posting some really "haunting" fun things in my Boutique - Poladora (just give me a day or two to get pix and posting done - please).





 

Now where did I put that "Verna" stuff again? I swear these projects hide from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment