Saturday, October 9, 2010

I know, I know...

...I'm supposed to be blogging about my "Verna" Totse project, but, it's Fall! That means it's lampwork torch time! (Both Spring and Fall are the best for working with my torch in the shop - summer is way too hot and winter is a problem for breaking glass - long story...)

Anyway, I haven't been able to get out of the shop or away from the flame...does that make me a bug? I digress... Here's some goodies I've been playing with for Halloween!


Boo! Hehe...




It's the "family of pumpkins"!



Yup, there's even a button in there (for an upcoming Halloween Totse for my boutique Poladora)! There's also a pine cone, candy corn, a spider, and an acorn...well, my interpretation of them anyways.

Trick or Treat! Now, where was that "Verna" project?...

No comments:

Post a Comment