Thursday, December 16, 2010

Getting Ready for Christmas...

...sometimes a joy - sometimes a burden. I guess that's up to us to decide individually. It probably boils down to whatever you make it, like everything else.

We'll be hosting Christmas again this year up north with all of the kids and grandkids that can make it and I always really look forward to that. I worry too much about having everything fair and perfect I know, but I realize that the most important thing for me is actually having my family around me. It's not always possible to have them all be there at the same time (our family is pretty big), but to me, that would be the perfect Christmas.

I'll start making cookies soon - so not much time these days for the Boutique. I've finished placing the Christmas items in the shop that will be there. All items moving forward will be from other than holiday projects... Gee, do you think I'll ever get to that "Verna" project again? LOL - I've managed to turn that project into a giant mental block! But wait and see, it will probably turn out beautiful when it's finally finished, and then I'll wonder why I waited so long to finish it! Probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment