Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Sneak Peek...

...at a holiday fabric family that I am currently working on for a project for Christmas. Yes, I know, I'm pushing the envelope on this one! But then, when don't I?

The first photo reveals one of the 9-patch squares that I will be using as "dancing" blocks in my Pizzazz style quilt, which are meant to get your eye to "travel" through the piece like a painting on a canvas.

Ah yes...the second photo reveals a little three-dimensional "pucker" project I've decided to include in this quilt. Won't that be fun?

The third photo shows the red I will be using to create a border around the piece when finished.













A little more detail in the last photo reveals the type of greenery - lots of long pine needles - that will be scattered throughout this Christmas piece.













No comments:

Post a Comment