Friday, July 9, 2010

As Promised...

...more pictures of my project with the designer fabric "Dolce" (for my daughter):

Here, you can see all three coordinates you saw in an earlier post put together in one project (but I can't tell you what it is yet!)...

This is the same item from a different angle and includes something very desirable in such an item. And, is something that I do for all items of this type...padding! 




Ah - a little "inside" peek...












These final photos represent a different item with some bordering embroidery, as well as how I used one fabric for the outside, while lining the item with another coordinate - not in the order you would think - but hey, that's just me...


Soon, you'll be able to see the finished items in their entirety!








Next time, the daylilies are beginning to bloom!

No comments:

Post a Comment