Sunday, May 16, 2010

"Expect the Unexpected..."
























Expect the unexpected...

What does that mean exactly? What I want it to mean, is that my shop Poladora becomes a place you can go to on any given day and see something there that either surprised you (pleasantly, I hope), or found something that you are familiar with, but with a twist you hadn't expected (and, you like it!).

The "unexpected" should mean:

Wow! I didn't know she made those.
Gee! I never thought of adding (blank) to a (blank).
Hmmm...That's an interesting way of (blank[ing]).

I hope you get the idea. But, you won't really know what it means until the shop opens and you have a chance to see some of the wonderful creations just waiting for a good home. My creative core has been bound for 32 years (more like my whole life - but, that's another story). Now that it has been unleashed, hide the children! (Just kidding - it's all good and its all family rated.) The ratings are more like soft, beautiful, charming, colorful, cuddly, interesting, wearable, usable...

See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment